Our logistics and distribution services are customized for each of our clients in the chemical industry.
With our presence in the area of logistics applied to the chemicals sector, our clients benefit from technical, responsible and skilled job..
For the nature of these types of products, their extensive ranges and numerous references, we are at the forefront of this sector. We provide the necessary infrastructure for handling and storage, guaranteeing and respecting safety, efficiency and the applicable regulations.
Our warehouses are equipped to handle and store any goods considered dangerous. The Safe Handling and transportation of these goods make MERZCARGO your reliable supplier.
IMO Product Reference Table
Clase 1: Explosivos
- Division 1.1Explosives with a large-scale explosion hazard.
- Division 1.2 Explosives with projection hazard.
- Division 1.3 Explosives with predominant fire hazard.
- Division 1.4 Explosives that pose no significant risk.
- Division 1.5 Highly insensitive explosives that present a risk of explosion of the entire mass.
- Division 1.6 EExtremely insensitive explosives which do not present any risk of mass explosion.
Class 2: Gases
- Division 2.1 Flammable Gas
- Division 2.2Nonflammable, nontoxic gas
- Division 2.3Toxic Gas
Class 3: Flammable liquids
Class 4: Flammable solids
Spontaneously combustible materials, substances which emit flammable gases when in contact with water.
- Division 4.1 Flammable solids
- Division 4.2 Substances which may experience spontaneous combustion.
- Division 4.3 Substances which emit flammable gases when in contact with water.
Class 5: Oxidizing agents and organic peroxides
- Division 5.1 Oxidizing substances (oxidizing).
- Division 5.2 Organic peroxides.
Class 6: Toxic and infectious substances
- Division 6.1 Toxic substances.
- Division 6.2 infectious substances.